Be a Legend. Save the future.
With the UnionLegend account, teenagers (ages 13 -18) embark on a fantastic voyage towards a more secure future by building a smart savings culture today.
- Community: Join the Legendary Crew. An opportunity to join the coolest community of teenagers
- Competitive Interest Rates: Enjoy an interest rate of up to 1.15% when you save in Naira and 1% when you save in dollars.
- Debit Cards Get a specially customised utility debit card. Bank on the go
- Milestone Rewards: At the end of every 12-month period, teens who have saved a minimum of N20,000 or $200 monthly will win exciting prizes
- Loyalty Schemes: Get points as you save. Points will be valid towards fantastic items like games, books, and lots more!
- Lifestyle and Education Events: Enjoy exclusive access to our educational events for teens (Edu360), discounts, parties and other lifestyle benefits.
- Education Cover: Access free insurance cover of up to N100,000 for your teens’ education.
- Healthcare: Get discounted health insurance plans for your teens.
- Beat Inflation: Save in the currency of your choice, Dollars or Naira
To redeem your gift voucher, click any of the links below to shop online.
Or visit any of the stores below
|Tots Toys||No 13A Festival Road (Babatunde Jose) off Ademola Adetokunbo, Victoria Island|
|Whyte Peony||Meadow Hall Way, Ikate Elegushi Off Lekki Epe Expressway, No 1, Lagos|
|Raisins Restaurant & Cakes||No 9 Audu Bako Way, Kano|
|Sufi Mart||No. 1 UDB Road, Tarani, Kano|
|All Socks||No 3 Arapasanwu Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos|
|Justrite||Any Justrite store in Lagos|
|Hubmart||Any Hubmart store in Lagos|
|Game||Any Game location nationwide|
|Spar||Any Spar location Nationwide|
|Shoprite||Any Shoprite Location Nationwide|
|Ruff ‘n’ Tumble||Any Ruff ‘n’ Tumble Location Nationwide|
What You Need to Get Started
To open an account, you will need:
Frequently Asked Questions
The UnionLegend account is for an account for teenagers who want to build a smart savings culture
Children between 13-18 can open a UnionLegend account
The parent/ guardian. The teenager gets a Utility card which he/she manages
1.15% Per Annum
When he/she turns 18, the account is upgraded to a regular savings account. The account details remain the same.
You will need these documents to upgrade to a regular savings account:
- Valid ID card of the child turned adult
- Utility bill
- Updated passport photograph of the adult
Yes, you can open a domiciliary account for your kids with a minimum balance of $50. You will earn an interest of 1% per annum on the account.