To apply for FX to pay school fees, visit a Union Bank branch with the following documents:
- School admission letter and/or invoice stating current fees to be paid.
- Bank account details of the school.
- A signed written instruction giving Union Bank the authority to debit your account.
- A duly completed Form A application form.
- A duly filled letter of indemnity if the name of the applicant differs from the name of the student.
- A valid means of ID of the applicant (Nigerian International Passport or Foreign passport with Nigeria as the place of birth, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, National Identity Card.)
- International data page of the student.
- First-degree certificate (for postgraduate students)
- You must be a Union bank account holder.
- Your account must be funded to cover the Naira equivalent of the requested amount.
Click here to find a branch close to you.
For enquiries, call our 24/7 multilingual Contact Centre – UnionCare on 07007007000 or send an email to [email protected]