Become an agent
Need an extra source of income? Sign up to be a UnionDirect agent and earn up to N100,000 monthly in commission!
- To become an agent, you must;
- Maintain a savings or current account with Union bank
- Own an existing business in a physical location that is easily accessible
- Have a minimum of one staff to support the business.
- Have a minimum working capital of N150,000
- Have a valid means of identification (Voter’s card, Driver’s license, International passport or National ID card)
- Provide relevant business information
- Complete the Agent registration form and execute the agreement.
- Submit filled form to [email protected] or visit a Union bank branch.
To sign up, kindly input your details here and a member of our team will reach out to you.
Locate an agent
To find a UnionDirect agent close to you, dial *826*19# from your registered phone number with Union bank or visit https://unionworkspace.unionbankng.com/SaleService/searchform
Agent banking support
For enquires, call our 24/7 multilingual contact centre – UnionCare on 07007007000 or send an email to [email protected]
For transaction or terminal related issues, send an email to [email protected] or visit a Union bank branch close to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What channels can I transact on as an agent?
- WEB – Click here to log in to the web portal.
- UnionDirect App – download the app from the playstore and log in with your credentials.
- POS – available on request
How long does it take to get a POS?
7 working days from request date.
How often are agents’ commissions paid?
Commissions to agents are paid monthly.
Who can be an agent?
- Business owners
- Corporates with retail chains/large distribution networks
How do I reset my password?
Do agents get rewarded?
Agents with high transaction counts are rewarded quarterly.